2023 - Spring
Happy New Year, Year 6!
Our 'theme' this term is the 'Ancient Greeks'. We have lots of exciting/challenging lessons and trips to look forward to. Please find important documents and links at the bottom of the page.
- Homework will go out on Fridays. The children will be given worksheets/online work to complete at home.
- Spellings will also go out on Fridays ready for a spelling test the following Monday.
- Children are expected to read regularly at home and have their reading records signed. I suggest reading every evening, reading this often will have a huge impact on the children's progress. 'To read is to succeed'.
- PE this term will be on Friday afternoon. The children will need to keep their kit in school until the end of the term when they will be able to bring it home to wash.
- The children will be entering and leaving school through the main Sports Hall doors on Rigby Street.
I have an open door policy, if you would like to speak to me about anything feel free to grab me before or after school (or send me a note) and we can arrange a convenient time to meet.