Hello and welcome to Reception 1’s class page.
Here you will find important information but also see some of the wonderful learning that takes place throughout the year.
My name is Miss. Ostranica and I am very excited to be teaching Reception 1 this year.
We have been settling in to reception well, learning school routines and have had lots of chances to explore the continuous provision set up the class so far.
in reception this year we have a main focus of reading. To ensure that all children leave reception being able to read it is important to share a love of reading at school but at home also. We expect children toread at home everyday to ensure that they are given the best start to their school life.
If if you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to come and see me.
Miss. Ostranica and Mrs. Walmsley
- All children MUST read at home every day and their reading records must be signed.
- Children must have a PE kit in school, they will be kept in class and returned at the end of each term for a wash. These. Just include their PE T-shirt, pumps and shorts.
- Reception PE takes place every Friday morning.
- Your Children must bring their school bag with them each day including the read reading book and signed reading record.
- Homework will be set each Friday and must be complete and returned by the following Wednesday.
- Please ensure your child is wearing the correct uniform each day- school top, jumper, pants/ skirt, and black school shoes.