This term we will be focusing on establishing a routine and supporting the children settle into nursery. We will be reading short stories, singing lots of nursery rhymes and discussing our families and homes.
Activities you could at home:
- Go on a walk collecting items to make a face at home e.g. twigs, leaves, stones and arrange them to resemble a face.
- Let them help prepare a meal - with supervision
- Sing head, shoulders, knees and toes
- Talk about your family looking at photos together
- Discuss the house you live in - talk about the rooms and their purpose
- Can you draw your family
Send your pictures in or a picture on class dojo so we can celebrate your child's work together.